If you’re a cannabis user in Spain and looking for a safe and controlled place to consume, a cannabis club can be the ideal option. However, before you can access the facilities of a cannabis club, you’ll need to obtain membership. In this article, we’ll explain how to get membership for a cannabis club in Spain.
What is a Cannabis Club?
A cannabis club is a place where cannabis users can gather and consume cannabis in a safe and controlled environment. These clubs are registered as non-profit associations and are authorized to provide cannabis to their members for consumption on their premises.
Steps to Get Membership in a Cannabis Club
Research cannabis clubs in your area.
- First, you need to research cannabis clubs in your area. There are many clubs in Barcelona and Madrid, but there are also clubs in other Spanish cities. You can find a list of cannabis clubs online or by asking other cannabis users.
Contact the cannabis club you’re interested in
- Once you’ve found a cannabis club that interests you, you should contact them to get more information about membership. You may be able to find information online on how to apply for membership or you may need to call or email the club to get further details.
Meet the requirements.
- Each cannabis club has its own requirements for membership, but generally, you’ll need to provide a valid identification and be of legal age. Some clubs may also require proof of residency in Spain.
Attend an interview and/or make the membership payment
- After meeting the requirements, you may need to attend an interview with club members before you can become a member. In some cases, it may also be necessary to make a membership fee payment.
Enjoy the benefits of membership
- Once you’ve obtained membership in a cannabis club, you’ll be able to access their facilities and consume cannabis in a safe and controlled environment. You can also enjoy other benefits, such as exclusive events and activities for members.